With a voracious appetite for adventure, the all-new 2018 Toyota Tundra TRD Sport is an excellent new choice for those with an active lifestyle. It doesn’t just look ready for the great outdoors, it is ready with added features that provide enhanced performance on all manner of terrain.
Along with tough TRD Sport Tuned Bilstein Shocks and TRD front/rear anti-sway bars, the new model offers a variety of exclusive exterior features that give it a distinctly sporty look.
- Mesh grille with body-color surround
- Color-keyed hood scoop
- Color-keyed mirrors, front and rear bumpers
- LED headlights with smoked chrome bezel
- Daytime Running Lights
- TRD Sport bedside graphic
- LED fog lights
The exterior can be shown off in five select colors: Barcelona Red Metallic, Blazing Blue Pearl, Midnight Black Pearl, Magnetic Gray and Super White. On the interior, the truck also throws in a TRD shift knob and TRD Sport floor mats.
As far as configuration options, the TRD Sport can be had with a 4X4 or 4X2 drivetrain and your choice of a CrewMax or Double Cab body. Its standard engine is a 5.7-liter i-Force V8 with 381 horsepower.
In addition to debuting a new trim grade, other changes in the 2018 Toyota Tundra lineup include:
- Refreshed exterior styling
- Standard Toyota Safety Sense-P
- New LED headlights, Daytime Running Lights & LED fog lights on the Tundra Limited, Platinum and 1794 Edition
- Halogen headlights with black bezel and LED Daytime Running Lights on Tundra SR and SR5
We’re excited for the new 2018 Toyota Tundra and its latest edition: the TRD Sport! The full Tundra lineup and new TRD Sport go on sale in Houston later this year. Keep an eye on our new inventory to see when it comes to town!